The number of foreign residents living in the prefecture is increasing year by year, and there is a need to create a town where foreign residents and Japanese residents can help each other and live with peace of mind.Based on this situation, our association supports the town development of multicultural coexistence in the prefecture.
In 2021, using Ayagawa Town as a model case, in collaboration with Kagawa Prefecture and Ayagawa Town, we will start a town development project centered on promoting exchanges between foreign residents living in the town, including technical intern trainees, and local people. did.
2021 implementation project
"Ayagawa Town Multicultural Town Development Supporter Training Course"
In Ayakawa Town, we will develop human resources who will work to create a place for interaction between local people and foreign residents, and to build relationships that can help each other.The graduates of this course are certified as "multicultural community development supporters" by Ayagawa Town, and are involved in the management of exchange events and promote the participation of foreign residents in the events of residents' associations. Is expected to play an active role.
○ Organizer: Kagawa International Association, Kagawa Prefecture, Ayagawa Town
○ Implementation period:2021Years8Month21Sunday (Sat) -9Month18Sunday (Sat) (All5Back)
* Based on the infection status of the new coronavirus, the implementation period has been changed as follows.
⇒October 2021th (Sat) -November 10th (Sat), 9 (11 times in total)
○ Venue: Ayagawa Town Ayanan Rural Environment Improvement Center or Ayagawa Town Takinomiya Public Hall
○ Target: Those who are willing to work as "multicultural community development supporters" in Ayagawa Town (high school students and above)
Those who can take all courses in principle
* If there are a large number of applications, priority will be given to those who live, work, or attend school in Ayagawa Town, and those who are engaged in volunteer activities in the town.
○ Capacity:20First name
○ Tuition fee: Free
○ Awarding of certificates, etc .:3Students who attend more than once will be awarded a certificate of completion and a certification badge from the town.
○ The outline of the courseClick here for detailsto see the available categories of products and services.
○ Application / Inquiries: Ayagawa Town General Affairs Division Iimachi Promotion Office
Postal Code761 2392 Ayagawa Town Takinomiya299address
TEL: 087-876-5577 FAX: 087-876-1948 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Page: https://www.town.ayagawa.lg.jp/
* For inquiries regarding the content of the course, please contact our association (TEL: 087-837-5908).
○ Application deadline : 2021Years8Month10Sun (Tue)
* The content and schedule of the course may change.In addition, the course may be canceled depending on the infection status of the new coronavirus in the future.In that case, we will inform you on Ayagawa Town and this website.
* For preventive measures against infection with the new coronavirus when the course starts,Click here for detailsto see the available categories of products and services.
* The leaflet of the courseClick here for detailsYou can download it from.
↑ Please note that the dates listed in Chirashizushi are before the change.
"International exchange futsal eventinAyagawa "
* Based on the infection status of the new coronavirus, it has been postponed.We will let you know when a new schedule is decided.
Would you like to interact with foreign residents, including technical intern trainees living in Ayagawa-cho, through futsal?Based in Ayagawa Town2019Women's soccer team that has been active since the year "UDNKagawaFCThere is also a mini futsal class by players, etc. Beginners and experienced players are welcome! It is an event that can be enjoyed by children and adults. Please join us after inviting us!
〇 Date and time:September 9th (Sat) 25: 13-30: 15 (Reception: 30: 13-) Postponement
〇Venue: Ayagawa Town Fureai Sports Park Artificial turf ground[Yamadashimo, Ayagawa Town3694-1]
〇 Target: Those who live, work, or attend school in Ayagawa Town, and those who are engaged in volunteer activities in the town.
(Elementary school students and above * Elementary school students3Children under the grade are accompanied by a guardian)
〇Capacity:20First name(First come first served) * About foreign residents such as technical intern trainees20The name will also participate.
〇 Participation fee: Free
・ Ice braking
・ Mini futsal classroom(We plan to divide into groups such as beginners and experienced people.)
・ Exchange game
〇 What to bring: Drinks, athletic shoes, hats, towels * Please wear comfortable clothes.
〇 Sponsor: Ayagawa Town, Kagawa International Association, Kagawa Prefecture
Cooperation: UDN KagawaFC
〇 Application deadline:9Month18Sun (Sat)
〇 How to apply: Apply for participationClick here for detailsDownload from, fill in the required items, and contact the following applicationEEmail, mail,FAXSend by.
■Please be sure to check the notes on the application form.
〇Application / Inquiry:
(Public interest incorporated foundation) Kagawa International Association
Postal Code760 0017 Bancho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture1-11-63
TEL: 087-837-5908 FAX: 087-837-5903 E-mail: email@example.com
* For preventive measures against infection with the new coronavirus when holding an eventClick here for detailsto see the available categories of products and services.