At an event held by the Kagawa International Association
About preventive measures against the spread of new coronavirus infections
〇Request to all participants
Click here for "cough etiquette" ⇒https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/bunya/0000187997.html
Click here for "new lifestyle" ⇒https://corona.go.jp/prevention/pdf/atarashii_seikatsu.pdf
◆ Please refrain from eating and drinking in the venue.
◆ Those who fall under the following cannot participate.
▪ Those who have cold symptoms such as fever (37.5 degrees or higher) and cough.
▪ Those who have been infected with the new coronavirus infection in their family, work place, school, etc., or who may be infected because there is a suspected infection.
▪ Not limited to the above, those who are not in good physical condition.
▪ Those who have not passed the waiting period set by the government after entering Japan from an area subject to immigration restrictions based on the Immigration Control and Refuge.
〇 Preventive measures against the spread of infectious diseases of our association
◆ We will measure the temperature at the time of admission and refrain from participating if you have symptoms such as fever.
◆ Seat / Capacity
▪ Capacity ... 50% of the capacity is limited.
▪ Arrangement ... Arrange seats so that the distance between participants (XNUMXm or more) can be maintained.
▪ Disinfection ... Disinfect seats and armrests.
◆ Ventilation support
▪ If there is a built-in ventilation and air conditioning system, always operate it to provide proper ventilation.
▪ Windows and doors are always open as much as possible.Before and after the event, be sure to open the windows and ensure thorough ventilation.
◆ Installation of disinfectant
▪ Install disinfectant at the entrance and exit of the venue.
◆ Maintaining mutual distance
▪ When entering and exiting, guide people to move forward with a distance from those around them.
◆ How to participate
▪ Advance application is required. (For contact information, health status, etc.)
◆ Dissemination of precautions on the day
▪ On the day of the event, the staff will remind participants of the precautions (thorough "cough etiquette", wearing masks, etc.).
◆ Staff wearing masks
▪ Staff should wear masks to respond. (Install a face shield if necessary.)
* The event may be canceled depending on the infection status of the new coronavirus.
〇 Click here for information in multiple languages