The Kagawa Prefecture International Exchange Association, a public interest incorporated foundation, is recruiting host families so that foreigners visiting Kagawa Prefecture can understand each other's culture and deepen friendship by visiting ordinary families. I am.We look forward to your registration.
This is a family that warmly welcomes foreigners visiting Kagawa Prefecture as part of their family.If you register, you will receive information on home visits and homestays from our association several times a year by email or letter.
Foreigners visit the host family's home and interact with their families.Accommodation is not included.
♪Past acceptance record♪(Past 3 years results)
◆FYXNUMX"NS1Period》XNUMX people from Taiwan, Brunei, etc.
◆FY XNUMX<Summer> XNUMX people from Vietnam, Brazil, etc. (online exchange meeting)
<Winter> XNUMX people from Vietnam, Brazil, etc.
◆XNUMX<Summer> XNUMX people from China, Bangladesh, etc. (online exchange meeting)
<Winter> XNUMX people from Brazil, Bangladesh, etc. (online exchange meeting)
Foreigners stay with a host family and experience the daily life of a Japanese family.Many accept students only on weekends (two nights on Fridays and Saturdays, etc.).
♪Past acceptance record♪(Past 3 years results)
◆XNUMX Brunei (XNUMX people) *Planned
(Acceptance will be suspended from XNUMX to XNUMX to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection)
◆XNUMX Brunei (XNUMX people)
◆XNUMX Brunei (XNUMX), France (XNUMX), Finland (XNUMX)
● Be from a household in Kagawa Prefecture.
● All family members must agree on homestay/home visit.
● The family must be able to accept foreigners with good will.
Families wishing to register as host families should apply to our association by following the steps below.
➀Please download the "Host Family Registration Application Form" below and fill in the necessary information.
◆Host family registration application form (WORD)
◆Host family registration application form (PDF)
②Please submit the completed "Host Family Registration Application Form" to our association by email, fax, mail, or visit.If deemed appropriate, we will register.
Registration will be canceled if any of the following are true:
● If a registered family member requests to withdraw.
● If the purpose of the homestay/home visit is violated.
● If you have not received any contact from us within XNUMX years of registration (re-registration is possible at any time)
● In other cases where the association deems the cancellation to be appropriate.
[Applicable to families who have completed host family registration in advance]
➀Information on homestay/home visit
Once the homestay/home visit schedule has been decided, we will send information via email or letter to the families registered as host families.
If you wish to be accepted, please apply using either method XNUMX or XNUMX.After receiving your application, we will notify you via email that the application has been completed.
Please fill out the "Application Form and Host Family Introduction Form" and send it by email, fax, or post, or bring it to I-PAL Kagawa.We also accept inquiries by phone.
Please access the dedicated Google form and fill in the required information to apply.
③Matching and result notification
After the application deadline, our association will match the host family and the foreign person who will be experiencing homestay/home visit, taking into account the requests and conditions of both parties.We will then send an email to all applicants regarding their participation.
④ Attendance at face-to-face meeting *Home visit only
After meeting with the accepted students in a face-to-face meeting, please decide the schedule for the day together.
⑤ Home visit/home stay
You will meet guests at the designated date and time and location and conduct a homestay/home visit.
After enjoying the interaction, the event concludes by dropping off the guests at the designated date and time.
● If an accident should occur during the homestay/home visit period, our association will not be responsible for it. (Foreign residents are required to take out insurance.)
● If acceptance becomes impossible due to an emergency or unforeseen situation, our association and the host family will not be held responsible.
We are currently looking for host families to participate in home visits.
【Execution date】 ①December2Sunday (Sat) ②December9(Sat)
● Must be a registered host family of the Kagawa Prefecture International Exchange Association (public interest incorporated foundation) or a friend of the host family.
● If the applicant18Be over the age of (18Participation by children under the age of XNUMX requires the consent and presence of a guardian).
● It is preferable that multiple people participate if possible.
[How to apply]
method1-2, in either way,11Until the 2th of the month (Thursday)Please apply.
● Please download the "Application Form and Host Family Introduction Form" below and fill in the necessary information.
◆“Application form and host family introduction table” (WORD)
◆“Application form and host family introduction table” (PDF)
● Please submit the completed "Application Form and Host Family Introduction Form" to our association by email, fax, mail, or visit.We also accept inquiries by phone.
● "Google Form"Please access and enter the necessary information to apply.
I-PAL Kagawa 1-11-63 Bancho, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa-ken 760-0017 Japan
TEL: 087-837-5908 FAX: 087-837-5903