Thursday class April 10th-September 13th
Saturday class April 10th-September 15th
* Detailed scheduleFlyer (Japanese / English / Chinese).
[Number of times]Once a week (once for 1 hours) 17 times
[Target]Those who want to learn Japanese at the beginner level, in principle, 5th grade and above
[Training fee]4,000 yen (3,600 yen for iPal supporting members)
After 10■If you take a class from, the tuition fee will be half price. (2,000 yen, Ipal supporting member 1,800 yen)
* Thursday class: After the class on February 2022, 12.Saturday class: After class on January 22, 2022.
[How to apply]
Application form (Japanese/ English / Chinese)Please fill in the required items and apply at the I-Pal Kagawa 2F office with the tuition fee.
* If you are studying for the first time in the Ipal Japanese language course, you will be asked to take a simple classification test and a tour in advance. (Not necessary if you have never studied Japanese before.)
[Course period / day / time]
August 8th (Tuesday) -September 16th (Friday) Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
10:00 - 12:00
* Detailed scheduleFlyer (Japanese/ English /Chinese).
[Number of times]3 times a week (1 time 2 hours) 15 times in total
[Target]Those who are learning Japanese for the first time
[Training fee]3,500 yen (supporting member of IPAL)3,100Circle)
[How to apply]
Application form (Japanese/ English /Chinese)Please fill in the required items in and I-Pal Kagawa2FPlease submit it to the office.
Please pay the tuition fee on the first day of class (August 8th) at the classroom (I-PAL Kagawa 16rd Floor, Conference Room 3).
■ Introductory Japanese Intensive Class, Ipal Japanese Language Course
For inquiries and applications, please contact the person in charge of the Japanese language course.
(TEL) 087-837-5908 (FAX) 087-837-5903
(E-MAIL) nihongo * i-pal.or.jp
* When sending an email, please change * to @.
Thank you for your cooperation in order to prevent spam.