Not only foreign residents but also Japanese people who are related to foreign residents can consult.
Please feel free to use it as we will keep it confidential.
[Human rights and legal advice by lawyers and legal bureau staff]
Date: 3rd Friday of every month 13: 00-15: 00
(Advance reservation is required.)
Place: I-Pal Kagawa 3rd floor meeting room
Content of consultation: General legal matters
Interpretation arrangement: Free
[Consultation by an administrative scrivener]
Day and time: 1st Tuesday of every month 11: 00-13: 00
Place: I-Pal Kagawa 2nd floor exchange floor
Content of consultation: status of residence, international marriage, employment / employment, traffic accidents, etc.
(* Consultation is within the scope of business stipulated by law.)
Interpretation arrangement: Paid (Foreign residents who do not speak Japanese should come with someone who can speak Japanese.)
[Inquiry / Application]
Kagawa International Association
TEL 087-837-5908 (Closed on Mondays)
* If Monday is a holiday, the museum will be open, and in principle, it will be closed on the following Tuesday.
If you are in a hurry, you can also consult with us at Houterasu (Japan Legal Support Center)!
Houterasu nationwide provides information on the Japanese legal system and counseling institutions, but it is also available to foreigners.
[Free multilingual interpretation service](English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Tagalog, Korean, Vietnamese) are also available.
* We do not accept telephone consultations.
※Details are here.
Houterasu Kagawa Office: [ http://www.houterasu.or.jp/kagawa/index.html】
● Address: XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX Kotobukicho, Takamatsu City Takamatsu Maruta Building XNUMXF
● Phone number: XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX
● Consultation date and time: Weekdays XNUMX:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMX * There is no business on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.